Home!

Home!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Reflective

I'm reflective today - so much has happened in the last weeks, months, and years that some people would consider bad, dramitic, whatever - I am chosing to see everything as lessons - lessons that have brought me to where I am today - to the reflection of what I am today.  Grateful doesn't even encompass it all - I am overwhelmed with gratitute for all I have and all I continue to have in my life.  I look forward everyday to what will come - I have stopped wishing the days away, that "this" would be over soon.  I realize to wish that "this" would be over soon means to wish life would be over soon - and it goes so fast to begin with - why would anyone try to rush it?  I've spent alot of time worried, in fear, of what is to come and I realize that I wasted my "now" with it.  I release my worry and doubt to God - RIGHT NOW - my heart is filled with love right now, right now I am breathing and seeing and typing and hearing everything going on around me and I'm grateful for the awareness of all these things!
I'm grateful Daniel loved his first day at his new job - he is eager to return tomrrow and who knows what possibilities lie in store for him - I'm excited for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment