Home!

Home!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday!

Well - today is Friday, not that I had a full work week or anything but I am grateful just the same.  I do love my job tho so whereas I feel I need rest I don't feel I need to be away from work - does that make sense?????  I am grateful today for my podcasts that give me guidance and have shown me what life is about.  My heart is overflowing today with the love and peace that I've been chasing for so long.  I want this feeling to remain forever - untouched by outside influences, emails, phone calls, etc. whatever "stones in the road" that come.  I trust that whatever it is that shows up, that I've co-created - is there to assist me to move further into myself and my relationship with God and myself. 
My angel cards today are - Meditation, Miracles, and Healing.  I thank the angels for showing me everyday that my life is full, wonderful, and sooo worth living.  I want to play more, worry less - and love everything about this crazy thing we've all chosen to go through called life!

No comments:

Post a Comment