Home!

Home!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Ok - get up & brush off

Ok - so today is not going as planned - I should be used to that by now - that what I plan to do, to get here early, to make great strides in getting caught up - the best laid plans you know?  Anyway - I'm just getting back up on my feet after taking a short break - a short break to really deal with the fact that Joni is not getting better - a break  with the fact to deal with Lauren is moving in 5 days - a break with the fact that Wells Fargo has said NO again - as Patti most wonderfully put it they took a chess piece but it's not checkmate yet!  She is sooo right - I desire, I deserve to have my home - the home I love - the place I feel at peace!  I am not giving up - I just had to sit for a minute.  Which is fine - sitting for a minute and resting is fine - just don't stay down, don't give up - don't let the negitive take over your head.  I make that harder than it actually is - I am so busy trying to not just bury the thing (whatever it is) that is bringing me down I'm timid about getting back up! I need to pull it close and love it and realize that it's perfect for what I need right now, even if I have no idea why.  I am grateful for Patti and my loved ones and friends that help me see where I'm at and gently (ok, so sometimes not so gently lol) pull me back up onto my feet.  I am grateful for this day, I am grateful for breathing, I am grateful for Joni, Dan, John, Mom and everyone in my life.  I am full of love - love for everyone (even the people at Wells Fargo - they will resolve this situation to my satisfaction!).  I am grateful to have this blog - to write very quickly what needs to come out :)
I am grateful for my family, for the day today - to be able to type, to cry, to breathe, to do anything that I choose to do at this minute - for the freedom to say thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment