Home!

Home!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday, Monday

Ok - back to work - had a long weekend since had to take Joans to doctors on Friday.  Lauren left for Arizona on Saturday :(  I miss her but I know it will hit harder later - it's not like we see her everyday anymore.  As time goes by the realization that she will not be coming to the house will sink in more than it I know now.  Seeing her post on fb about the trip has been hard.  As much as I protest I do wish her well and a wonderful life (even if I secretly want her to hate it lol) - we all have to take the step and try - follow our dreams - no matter what anyone says.  I've tried not to become her "mother" and tell her all the reasons she shouldn't go - what I want/think doesn't matter - she is the one that has to live the life....maybe if I keep saying it to myself it will sink in lol.
The name Catherine came to me in meditation last night - along with the message to "don't give up now - you're almost there"!  I've asked for a sign that the experience was real - I feel it in my heart though - it was real!

No comments:

Post a Comment