Home!

Home!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Diana!

Today's card - Diana - "Focused Intention - Keep your unwavering thoughts, feelings, and actions focused on your target, and you will make your mark"!!!!!  I am focusing on love today - love for everyone that comes in and out of my life today, known, and unknown, I send them love, I am love, I am divine!  Everything is in divine and perfect order right now!
It's hard sometimes to remember that, that things happen as part of the whole big picture, co-created for a reason, our reason, our agreement, our vibration - it's hard to see through the crap that seems to come up - but I KNOW that all is well, I am grateful for all in my life, I am healed, whole, and healthy!  I am divine, I am love, help me help someone to find themselves today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment